Lux² Lamp Black Anodized with Red Button, and a red base with black arms.
Serial Number: FL0037
This unit is from the first production run where all the work is done 100% in house including the anodizing. This unit is black anodized with a red anodized switch.
- Start to finish designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Frelux™ designed sealed momentary switch (FDSMS)
- Dual Action User Interface, On/Off and Dimming through a single robust interface
- High output COB LED with CNC machined and hand polished reflector
- O-ring sealed water\fluid resistant (not designed for complete submersion)
- CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- CNC Machined poly-carbonate lens
- Frelux™ proprietary electronics made in the USA
- Magnetic Base (28 lbs pull force)
- One Hand adjustable (when attached to something metal or one of our bases)
- USB powered, 10ft cord
- Small foot print (2 1/4 x 2 1/4)
Lux² (Lux Squared) came about from our desire to make something different, something better, something that hearkens to a time when American manufacturing was synonymous with quality and things were built to last. With a mix of classic industrial design and sleek modern lines, Lux² was designed with the intention of being a light you can depend on and use in many environments. Equally at home on your night stand, your desk at the office, your workbench, in your shop, in your inspection area and even on your machine tools.